The CFJ has become the standard dinghy for institutions across North America. The boat is agile and has the ability to sail in a wide range of conditions. It is less costly to build and it offers a more economical choice for fleet purchasers. Ours has the same proven, durable lineage as the C420, ensuring a quality, competitive boat.
- Superior toughened resin and plexus bonds for superior strength and durability
- Dwyer mast and boom
- Choice of Harken Carbo or Ronstan Orbit blocks and cleats
- All through deck mounted hardware is supported by tapped aluminum backing plates built inside boat; no inspection ports necessary
- High quality North Sails
- Over the transom rudder heads and tillers or CFJ class through transom rudder configurations.
- Optional: Bow bumpers, recessed gaskets, filled rails and gelcoat bow numbers
Tred Avon Yacht Sales, Inc.
102 S. Morris Street, PO Box 41
Oxford, MD 21654
Phone: 410-226-5000 Fax: 410-226-5656